for kids from 4 to 15 y.o.
Check out the programs available for the 2022 winter season. The first ascent of the season is scheduled for the weekend of 8-9 January 2022.
The 4 courses program only applies to children 4-5 years old. The program of 8 courses can be combined with the two-day excursion at the end of the season. The cost of the test course is deducted from the corresponding package you choose. Sibling discount for the 2nd child: 10%
- safe transport to the ski resorts by Explosivo ski & snb busses. For this season bus transportation requires the use of a face mask and:
- a) for children 4-17 years old conduct a self-test within 24 hours before departure and a printed self-test declaration certificate from the platform https://self-testing.gov.gr/, b) for adults a vaccination or disease certificate, or rapid test within 48 hours before departure. The boarding of the bus is allowed only after the check of the digital certificate given after the registration of the above in gov.gr
- courses with high technical & pedagogical level instructors, in groups of five (5) to seven (7) persons, lasting 4-5 hours
- accompanying students from the time of delivery to the bus until their return
- Lift card or entrance pass for the baby park
- set ski (ski – boots – bindings), according to the package
- snack | photo archive | VAT
_ the programs do not include:
- the helmet is a personal item and cannot be rented. It is necessary for the personal safety and obligation of each child to provide it. There are special deals with affiliate stores for discount prices.
- optional extra school activities. Optional excursions to Bulgaria’s ski resorts take place during Christmas and Clean Monday days. Also in mid-March, on the occasion of the completion of the courses, a two-day excursion to a ski resort in Greece takes place. You will receive more information about the two-day excursion by e-mail.
See the points and departure times of the academy from Thessaloniki. Departure from the ski resort for return is at 15:30.
On Saturday the bus starts from Panorama, on Sunday from Perea. The other stops are the same. If you don’t start from Thessaloniki you can meet us at the ski resort. For this season bus transportation requires the use of a face mask and: a) for children 4-17 years old conduct a self-test within 24 hours before departure and a printed self-test declaration certificate from the platform https://self-testing.gov.gr/, b) for adults a vaccination or disease certificate, or rapid test within 48 hours before departure. The boarding of the bus is allowed only after the check of the digital certificate given after the registration of the above in gov.gr
_I have to wear
- ski jacket and pants
- softshell jacket
- base layer (top and bottom)
- ski socks
_I have to have with me
- ski equipment
- helmet + mask + gloves
- small backpack containing: handkerchiefs, 2nd set of lingerie, 2nd pair of ski socks
_replenishment of courses
- late cancellation costs: in cases where there is no timely notice of cancellation of the course from you (see operating regulations), there is a charge of 25 € to cover organizational costs
- there is one or two replacement course for each package
- in the event that, under the responsibility of the customer, fewer courses from the selected package are done, the final prices will be recalculated based on the price of the fewer course package. In the event of less than 4 courses are done, the price will be recalculated based on the cost of the test course (ex 3 courses x 90€ = 270€ + 80€ for seasonal equipment rental)
- parents / escorts wishing to accompany their children on the bus, we will be happy to have you with us, after first informing us until Thursday before each ascent at +302310488600 & email@example.com to book a seat on the bus, if there are any available. We note that priority is given to: (a) children (!) and (b) parents of younger children (4-7 years).
- for the participation of the parents-escorts the transfer costs 12€ and the equipment rental / purchase of lift card are done with group rates
- there is also the opportunity for parents to take private lessons or join an adult group to experience the magic of skiing. In case you are interested, please let us know in a timely manner so that instructors are available.
- with cash or bank deposit in two installments. 50% on registration & 50% on January 31st
- with credit card (visa / mastercard): up to 5 interest-free installments for registrations up to 31/10, up to 4 interest-free installments for registrations up to 30/11, up to 3 interest-free installments for registrations from 1/12, up to 2 interest-free installments for registrations / extensions from 1/2