for kids from 4 to 15 y.o.
See the available programs for the winter season 2023. The first course is scheduled for the weekend of January 14-15, 2023.
The 4 course program is only valid for children aged 4-5 years. The 4 & 6 courses programs cannot be combined with the 3-day trips or the 2-day closing ceremony, they must be completed on the daily courses during the season. The cost of the test course is deducted from the corresponding package you choose. The 2nd sibling receives a 10% discount.
You can pick up the equipment at the end of the registration and return it at the end of the ski season. To test and pick up the equipment you must come by our office.
The courses are mainly done at the 3-5 Pigadia and in Seli/Elatochori, depending on the quality and quantity of snow.
- safe transport to the ski resorts with Explosivo buses
- lessons from ski instructors with a high technical & pedagogical level
- groups of five (5) to seven (7) children, lasting 5 hours
- for 4-5 year olds, groups of three (3) to five (5) children, lasting 4 hours
- escorting the students from the time of their delivery to the bus until their return
- card for use of ski lifts or entrance to the baby park
- set ski (ski boots – skis), if you choose to rent equipment for the season
- snacks | photo file | VAT
_ the programs do not include:
- the helmet which is a personal item, necessary for personal safety. There are special deals with partner stores for discounted prices. Especially for children 4-5 years old there is the possibility to receive it together with the rental of the equipment.
- the school’s optional activities. During the Christmas period and the 3-day holiday of Clean Monday, optional excursions are carried out to ski resorts in Bulgaria (Bansko, Borovets, Pamporovo). Also in mid-March, on the occasion of the end of the courses, a 2-day trip to a ski resort in Greece takes place.
See the points and departure times of the academy from Thessaloniki. Departure from the ski resort for return is at 15:30.
The academy bus starts from Panorama and makes three stops before departing for the ski resort. If you are not departing from Thessaloniki, you can meet us at the ski resort, stating this during registration.
_I have to wear
- ski jacket and pants
- softshell jacket
- base layer (top and bottom)
- ski socks
_I have to have with me
- ski equipment
- helmet + mask + gloves + full face
- small backpack with contents: water, tissues, 2nd set of underwear, 2nd pair of ski socks, sunscreen, lip stick
_replenishment of courses
- depending on the courses’ package, one or two replenishment courses take place (see operating regulations)
- in cases where there is no timely notification for the cancellation of the course (see operating regulations), there is a charge of €30 to cover organizational expenses
- in case, under the responsibility of the customer, fewer climbs arehttps://www.explosivo.gr/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Ski-School-kanonismos_leitourgias-2023-en.pdf made than the selected package, there is no possibility of a refund, since the planning and booking of places is done for the whole winter season
- parents / chaperones who wish to accompany the children on the bus, we will be happy to have you with us, after first informing by the Thursday before each course to +302310488600 & firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a seat on the bus, if there is one available. We note that priority is given to: a) children(!) and b) parents of younger children (4-7 years old)
- for the participation of accompanying parents, the transport costs €15 and the equipment rental / purchase of a lift card is done at group prices
- there is also the possibility of private lessons for parents or participation in adult beginner groups, so they can get to know skiing. If you are interested, please let us know in advance so that instructors are available.
- by cash or bank deposit in two installments: 50% upon registration & 50% before the start of the course
- by credit card (visa / mastercard): up to 6 interest-free installments