The team of Explosivo organizes every year a plethora of daily excursions to the ski resorts of Northern Greece. Excursions designed by skiers, for skiers. Please note that you can take advantage of the special group rates for lift use cards and equipment rentals. Prices for the transfer include a snack & coffee in case you forgot your breakfast! Our excursions are always accompanied by experienced escorts, personally selected by our team.
The weekly Snow Buses depart every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Seli, 3-5 Pigadia, Kaimaktsalan, Elatochori, Vasilitsa, Falakro and Pisoderi are the destinations for ski bus from Thessaloniki. The criteria for the selection are the quality of snow and the percentage of operation of the ski resort. The table below is constantly updated with the snow bus destinations.
_more information & reservations
For on-line reservations you can select the “book” button next to the excursion you are interested in and pay via Paypal or debit / credit card. Alternatively you can contact: +302310488600, +306987098111 (what’s up), email@example.com
As of Saturday 05/03/2022 organized excursions are carried out with 100% fullness of the bus and mandatory use of a KN95 or double surgical face mask.
For boarding to the bus, the following are required:
- a vaccination certificate (at least 14 days after the final dose), or
- certificate of disease (from 30 to 90 days), or
- a certificate confirming a negative PCR test result carried out not later than 72 hours before departure, or
- a certificate confirming a negative Rapid test result conducted up to 48 hours before departure
For children up to 17 years old:
- a printed negative self-test certificate (within 24 hours of departure) from the https://self-testing.gov.gr/ platform
The above will be checked by the escort with the Covid Free App.
For ski resorts, the following measures apply:
- The dining / chalet areas of the ski resorts operate in accordance with the rules that apply to catering in closed and open spaces respectively.
- In the outdoor areas of the ski resorts (slopes, etc.) it is mandatory to use a surgical mask in areas where there is crowding (e.g. ticket offices, waiting areas for boarding lifts, etc.).
- For lifts of the ski resorts of open type (aerial chairs and sliding) there is no restriction provided that the passengers are wearing a surgical mask..
- Equipment rental shops operate in accordance with the rules applicable to retail and with an additional obligation for the rental of clothing, ski masks and ski helmets to be disinfected before any new use.
- For ski schools of ski resorts, it is mandatory to use a surgical mask in places where there is crowding.