come on to the most playful side of snowboarding
See the available programs for the winter season 2023. The first ascent is scheduled for the weekend January 14-15, 2023.
The 6 courses programs cannot be combined with the 3-day trips or the 2-day closing ceremony, they must be completed on the daily courses during the season. The cost of the test course is deducted from the corresponding package you choose. The 2nd sibling receives a 10% discount.
You can pick up the equipment at the end of the registration and return it at the end of the ski season. To test and pick up the equipment you must come by our office.
The courses are mainly done at the 3-5 Pigadia and in Seli/Elatochori, depending on the quality and quantity of snow.
- safe transport to the ski resorts by Explosivo ski & snb busses
- courses with high technical & pedagogical level instructors – coaches, in groups of three (3) to five (5) persons, lasting 4-5 hours
- accompanying students from the time of delivery to the bus until their return
- video analysis
- card for use of ski lifts or entrance to the baby park
- set snowboard (board – boots), if you choose to rent equipment for the season
- snack | photo archive | VAT
_ the programs do not include:
- the helmet is a personal item and cannot be rented. It is necessary for the personal safety and obligation of each child to provide it. There are special deals with affiliate stores for discount prices.
- optional extra school activities. Optional excursions to Bulgaria’s ski resorts take place during Christmas and Clean Monday days. Also in mid-March, on the occasion of the completion of the courses, a two-day excursion to a ski resort in Greece takes place.
See the points and departure times of the academy from Thessaloniki. Departure from the ski resort for return is at 15:30.
The academy bus starts from Panorama and makes three stops before departing for the ski resort. If you are not departing from Thessaloniki, you can meet us at the ski resort, stating this during registration.
_I have to wear
- snowboard jacket and pants | softshell jacket
- base layer (top and bottom) | snowboard socks
_I have to have with me
- equipment (if I own or rent for the season)
- helmet + mask + gloves
- small backpack containing: handkerchiefs, 2nd set of lingerie, 2nd pair of ski socks
_replenishment of courses
- depending on the courses’ package, one or two replenishment courses take place (see operating regulations)
- in cases where there is no timely notification for the cancellation of the course (see operating regulations), there is a charge of €30 to cover organizational expenses
- in the event that, under the responsibility of the customer, fewer courses from the selected package are done, there is no refund.
_parents / escorts
- parents / escorts wishing to accompany their children on the bus, we will be happy to have you with us, after first informing us until Thursday before each ascent at +302310488600 & firstname.lastname@example.org to book a seat on the bus, if there are any available. We note that priority is given to: (a) children (!) and (b) parents of younger children (4-7 years).
- for the participation of accompanying parents, the transport costs €15 and the equipment rental / purchase of a lift card is done at group prices
- there is also the possibility of private lessons for parents or participation in adult beginner groups, so they can get to know skiing. If you are interested, please let us know in advance so that instructors are available. In case you are interested, please let us know in a timely manner so that instructors are available.
- with cash or bank deposit in two installments. by cash or bank deposit in two installments: 50% upon registration & 50% before the start of the course
- by credit card (visa / mastercard): up to 6 interest-free installments