On the weekends:
- 1st – 2nd September 2018
- 15th – 16th September 2018
- 29th – 30th September 2018
we hold our visits to the mountain of the gods and the throne of Zeus!!!
The path we will follow is: Gortsia – Petrostrouga – Muses Plateau – Mytikas – Prionia. We will spend the night in the G. Apostolidis refuge (limited availability) or in 4-seasons tents (provided by Explosivo). The ascent to Mytikas will take place on Sunday, if the weather conditions allow.
The departure from Thessaloniki will be at 07:15 from Kalamaria (1st High School) and at 07:30 from the city center (Zero Gravity, Tsimiski 115).
The participation fee is 85 euros/person and it includes:
- Transportation from Thessaloniki to Gortsia and from Prionia to Thessaloniki
- Accommodation in the refuge or in a 4-seasons tent (provided by Explosivo)
- Escort by a certified mountain guide (Mr Goumperis Panagiotis)
- Necessary equipment for the ascent to Mytikas
- Hiking batons
Do not forget:
- Mountaineering or sports shoes
- Backpack (30lit)
- Warm clothing (raincoat – cap – gloves)
- Snacks, water, sunscreen, sunglasses for the hiking course
- Sleeping bag
- Substrate + flashlight (if you choose to stay in a tent)
Minimum required number of participants: 10 people. Maximum number of participants: 20 people. Registration (upon availability) up to 10 days before departure